Welcome to New Wave Sports Conditioning & Video Analysis!
Viewing instructions for the sample video analysis in the above box are in the gray area with the scroll down bar. If you cannot view the sports skills video analysis in the above video box on a mobile device, please view this website on a computer, as not all mobile devices are able to install 'Silverlight' to view the above video box.
SPORTS VIDEO ANALYSIS SOLUTIONS TO HELP PLAYERS OBTAIN A COLLEGE SCHOLARSHIP
My name is Michael Rose, owner of New Wave Sports. One of the services I provide is the Premier Athlete Sports Skills Video Analysis Program (Dartfish) available on the market (the same programs utilized by Professional & Olympic Athletes to improve sports skills performance).
GAME ACTION VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS FOR
COLLEGE RECRUITING OUTREACH PROGRAM
- Increase Your Exposure to College Coaches with Easy Way to Share a Link to Your Game Action Videos.
- Game Action Videos Posted on New Wave Sports Channel-Dartfish TV.
- Increase Your Potential Opportunity to Play in College.
- An Effective Way to Turn Division 3 Interest into Division 2 and/or Division 1 Interest.
- Help 'Under-Recruited' Players with their outreach to College Coaches.
- This program will help Players of all abilities seeking to improve their College Recruiting Outreach Efforts.
- Game Video on Dartfish TV does not provide Distractions like Game Video Posted on YouTube, as there are no 'Pop Up Ads' or other Videos on the screen, so College Coaches View Your Video Only with complete focus.
- New, Exciting Way to provide Game Video with the addition of Key Positions of a few Game Skills/Action.
- For Field Hockey, Soccer, Volleyball, Basketball & Lacrosse, Game Video will be an Approximate Split of 75%-85% Wider View(for Player interaction among other Players) & 15%-25% Zoomed In View(with added Key Positions or 50% Speed of Video).
- For Players, who also do the Individual Sports Skills Video Analysis Program(information below), they will have a Comprehensive Video Package to provide College Coaches.
PLEASE CONTACT MICHAEL FOR A VIDEO LINK FOR VOLLEYBALL, SOCCER, FIELD HOCKEY(BASKETBALL VIDEO SAMPLE WILL BE AVAILABLE BY EARLY DECEMBER & LACROSSE in APRIL-2014), TO VIEW A SAMPLE OF WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH YOUR GAME ACTION VIDEO FOR COLLEGE RECRUITING(THIS PROGRAM IS ALSO AVAILABLE FOR OTHER SPORTS). GAME ACTION VIDEO HIGHLIGHTS TIME OPTIONS FOR MOST SPORTS ARE 8 & 12 MINUTES, AND 1 OR 2 COMPLETE SETS FOR VOLLEYBALL.
INDIVIDUAL & TEAM SPORTS SKILLS
VIDEO ANALYSIS PROGRAMS
Improving your Individual Sports Skills through Video Analysis is the crucial initial step for any athlete in 7th-11th Grade to prepare for an eventual opportunity to play a Sport in College. When Students attend a class lecture, they might retain 20%-25% of the material, but will learn more when reviewing their class notes at home on their own time. Dartfish Sports Video Analysis works the same way to help Athletes learn how to improve their Skill Level, by reviewing their own video analysis of their Sports Skills with breakdown of 'Key Positions'.
Here is a short example of what my Dartfish Sports Video Analysis Programs can do for athletes:
- Dartfish will "make the invisible, visible".
- Accelerate your learning curve & maximize your potential.
- Athletes video analysis uploaded to my Dartfish TV Channel (New Wave Sports).
- Coaches can access players' videos to add instructional comments to 'Key Positions'.
- View a split screen video for player comparison using a high skilled player.
- Videos of a skill can also be provided at 25% or 50% speed options.
- Stromotion of video that shows 'Cloning' of an athlete's movement, or tracking of the ball.
- Access to view videos on-line (New Wave Sports-Dartfish.TV Channel).
- Access to view videos off-line (downloaded to your computers & mobile devices).
- Utilize Sports Skills Videos, as part of the athlete's college recruiting material.
Sports skills analysis can include: volleyball serves/spikes/passing/setting/blocking, soccer free kick/dribble skills, field hockey shots/skills, basketball free throws/jump shots, softball/baseball pitching/fielding/throwing/hitting, football throws/kicks/punts, lacrosse shots, tennis serves/strokes, golf swing, etc.).
Contact Michael for local video analysis fees (individual & teams) and program fees for teams located outside of the Harrisburg area. Video analysis fees per player are lower for team programs in the Harrisburg area (minimum 8 players to have video captured at the same time).
Learning how to perform a variety of strength & conditioning drills utilizing correct technique is a key foundation of Michael's programs. The Dartfish Sports Video Analysis Program allows Michael to provide a comprehensive evaluation for athletes that can not only provide the most accurate analysis of drills/exercises being performed, but also enable athletes to learn correct technique for strength & conditioning drills in a shorter amount of time. This will allow athletes to progress through their training program at a faster rate, as more difficult drills become easier to learn and master.
ACL PRESCREEN EVALUATION TESTING WITH
VIDEO ANALYSIS & TAKE HOME PROGRAM
Michael offers a Single Session ACL Prescreen Evaluation Testing with his Dartfish Sports Video Analysis Program to examine, if there is any medial knee collapse due to weakness of the Gluteus Medius Muscle & Take Home ACL Program(Review of ACL Drills & private access to videos of those ACL Drills on Michael's Dartfish TV Website Channel). Please click on the X-Ray Knee link in the above left side column or visit www.newwavesport.com/ACL.php to learn more about Michael’s ACL Program. Please contact Michael to set up an appointment for the ACL Prescreen Evaluation Testing with Video Analysis & Take Home Program.
The Dartfish Sports Video Analysis Program allows Michael to:
- Record athletes performing a drill/exercise such as a squat or acceleration run, then provide instant feedback/analysis, as he can review the video breakdown after completion of these exercises/drills by the athletes.
- Show video review at a variety of slower speeds and frame by frame movements.
- Show athletes a breakdown of various key positions of exercises/drills, and show any potential incorrect form at those key positions, which would need to be corrected or adjusted.
- Utilize drawing tools and angle measurements to highlight specific positions for each exercise/drill.
- Have the capability to compare 2 videos side by side, whether that be 2 videos of the same athlete performing the drill twice, or comparing one athlete’s video with a video from my library of another athlete performing the same drill or exercise with correct form.
- Take the video clips with key position analysis of athletes recorded during their training can also be uploaded on Michael's Dartfish TV Channel for temporary viewing until athletes download their videos to their own computers for future reference.
- Record athletes performing a sports specific skill such as a volleyball serve/spike/pass/set, soccer free kick/dribble, field hockey shots, basketball free throws/jump shots, softball/baseball pitching/fielding/throwing/hitting, football throws/kicks/punts, lacrosse shots, tennis serves/strokes, golf swing, etc.
- A video analysis, which will include a breakdown of various key positions, will be provided to athletes by being uploaded on Michael's Dartfish TV Channel on the Dartfish TV website, where their videos can then be downloaded to their own computers.
- Videos can also be moved to your mobile devices(smartphones, iPads, other tablets, etc.) for portable access.
- Michael offers Sports Skills Video Analysis as a Take Home Evaluation Training Session that can be separate from his sports conditioning programs, or part of your training programs with him.
- Videos on Michael's Dartfish TV Channel can also be made available to coaches of the athletes to review any potential incorrect form at those key positions, which would need to be corrected or adjusted. Michael can also provide coaches with the capability to add written instructional comments to videos of their athletes, which are placed on his Dartfish TV Channel.
Specializing in Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Baseball, Softball, Hockey, Field Hockey, Lacrosse, Tennis, and Golf
The New Wave Sports Conditioning & Video Analysis training programs will help athletes improve their ability to do the following:
- Apply functional strength and speed in game situations
- React to their opponent
- Explode with power
- Control positioning, ball/puck, & their opponents
- Dominate their space on the playing fields, courts, and ice.
Click the sample videos button in the left column to see videos of a few training drills that athletes use with their programs.
Why should you consider selecting the services of New Wave Sports Conditioning & Video Analysis?
New Wave Sports Conditioning & Video Analysis is operated by Michael Rose, who is an experienced Exercise Physiologist, MS( University of Pittsburgh ) and CSCS certified(the same certification held by every strength & conditioning coach at the Professional and Collegiate level). Michael provides his sports strength & conditioning services in Harrisburg, and utilizes the Dartfish Sports Video Analysis Program to improve athletic performance. He is excited on how the capabilities of the Dartfish programs enables him to accelerate the learning curve for athletes who participate in his sports strength & conditioning programs, and provide another cutting edge training tool in the ACL injury prevention component of his sports conditioning programs, as he can analyze potential medial (inward) knee collapse and pelvic imbalance with video frame by frame movement analysis.
All programs focus on the following:
- Sports Appropriate Strength Training
- Acceleration & 1st Step Explosiveness
- Multi-Directional Speed & Agility
- Footwork & Balance
- Plyometrics (Speed-Strength Training)
- Core Strength
- Knee/Ankle Stabilization Drills for Injury Prevention
- Metabolic Training (Energy Utilization for Game Conditioning)
- Michael provides Volleyball Strength & Conditioning & ACL Programs for the Yorktowne Volleyball Club.
- Michael also has a strong interest in providing strength & conditioning programs for athletes, who participate in volleyball, field hockey, ice hockey, basketball, baseball, softball, lacrosse, tennis, and golf.
- Michael also specializes in helping female athletes (and male athletes) decrease their overall risk of ACL and other knee ligament injuries. Please click on the ACL Program link button in the left side column to learn more about factors that play a critical role in ACL injuries for females, and which strategies are used in your training program with Michael to help reduce your risk of ACL injuries.
- All aspects of your strength & conditioning program are exclusively under the supervision and guidance of Michael Rose for his individual/2-athlete programs.
- A strong emphasis is placed on safety and educating clients.
- Michael also offers 2-athlete strength & conditioning programs for those athletes, who are in the same sport(similar position played) and close to the same age. Individuals interested in the 2-athlete programs must be ready to start the program at the same time. The 2-athlete program option is best suited for teammates or members of the same family, who share similar goals in their strength & conditioning program.
- While it is also a benefit to have top of the line equipment, to which you will have access, it is the quality of training that you will receive that will have the greatest impact on helping you reach your athletic goals. The high school athlete or competitive amateur athlete receives the same preparation, guidance, motivation, and care during their strength & conditioning program as the professional athlete. Simply put, every client is treated as an elite athlete.
- Michael Rose also has a background in physical rehabilitation, so he also understands the importance of reconditioning previously injured athletes to not only their previous level, but to a higher level.
- While most individual and 2-athlete strength & conditioning programs are 30-40 sessions in length, building long term relationships with each athlete is the ultimate goal. This will enable athletes to seek additional advice or guidance to meet their continually changing needs.
- Michael also offers group sports conditioning programs for interested club and school teams. These group programs focus on sports appropriate strength, ACL injury prevention/knee stabilization, acceleration, multi-directional speed, agility, footwork, balance, and plyometrics.
The first step to be taken by athletes, who are interested in learning more about his sports conditioning programs and view the capabilities of the Dartfish Sports Video Analysis Programs, is to contact Michael Rose to set up an appointment for a free initial consultation. Coaches can also contact Michael Rose to discuss and set up Group Sports Conditioning Programs for their team, which can include an ACL Prescreen Evaluation Test for their players.